與其說我不喜歡以前高中的生活<
倒不如說我不喜歡青春期的階段.
太多變化了.
回復

使用道具 舉報

參加活動: 0

組織活動: 0

發表於 2010-2-16 14:29:42 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:發表文章或日誌時,強烈建議 不要留下電話或個人隱私的資料,避免被有心人竊取喔!
11# complication
說到SAT...
我考過n次.
我的水準只有普普.
數學部分我必須說真的很簡單.
但是難就難在英文.
你必須要寫一篇作文在25分鐘內.
還要讀屬不清的文章以及改英文句行.
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2010-2-16 16:41:04 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:2GIRL的網址統一變更為 https://www.2girl.net,請記得更改你的「我的最愛/我的書籤」喔
21# 1310

我就是在 荒郊野外的 紐西蘭讀書 :P  呵呵

變化... 我想 上大學會是我人生最大的變化::D:

你在哪讀啊?
為甚麼我沒考SAT... -_-"
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2010-2-17 13:11:25 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 1310 於 2010-2-17 13:13 編輯

23# tabby123456

我在美國加州讀書.
你可以介紹紐西蘭嗎?
我對紐西蘭的認知不多.
美國跟其他歐洲國家我想差很多吧.

by the way,
SAT好像只有要申請美國大學的美國公民才要考.
其他歐洲國家我想有其他的考試吧.
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2010-2-17 15:23:50 | 顯示全部樓層
24# 1310

紐西蘭人口4M
Known for their beef, wine, milk, kiwi fruits, wool and natural sites.
.....As well as being the peaceful land, that doesn't get bombed if war ever starts lol
NZ separates to 2 islands, north and south. South is colder than North.
NZ has (i think) the most active volcanos...

At public schools, they normally take a course called NCEA
But in private schools or good public schools they take a british course called CIE (cambridge international examinations)
NZ universities are easy to get it, hard to graduate.

The people of NZ are friendly, loves to party, talks really fast (with a weird accent) and loves sports.

Auckland city is called the "Super city" but really, during night the city is fulled with drunk men, homeless people and what not.
Aucklands economy is a little behind haha We have hardly a air-force, navy or calvary.

(lol after the first line of chinese i knew i couldn't type anymore xD)
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2010-2-18 18:09:53 | 顯示全部樓層
25# tabby123456

Aucklands economy is a little behind haha We have hardly a air-force, navy or calvary.

Have you learned an economic term called "guns and butter"?
because all the resources a country has are scarce, so its government has to decide
how to allocate its resources between military spending and public services.
In U.S., a country infamous for its military aggression, channels more of its resources
to making military weapons than directing it to providing more social services to its people.

if people in Aucklands lag behind in developing military force, then why do you
have a bad economy? in theory, you should have enough resources to promote
econimic growth and development in Aucklands.
where do you spend your money on?  
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2010-2-19 15:46:01 | 顯示全部樓層
26# 1310

Noooooo i didnt mean it like that~

NZ's economy has nothing to do with the military >< They're separate facts lol

Anyways, i was trying to say, NZ's economy is slow growing, they are focusing it all on the "Auckland super city" so lots of agricultural stuff, road construction etc. Hopefully after the new motorways/highways are done, the traffic wont be so bad :)
But i do have a biased opinion though. I like to compare NZ with Taiwan, which obviously, are two completely different countries...

Oh yes, and they spend ALOT of money on welfare given to those unemployed.

Btw i just started business studies this year so...  correct me if i say something stupid lol
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2010-2-19 17:11:47 | 顯示全部樓層
本帖最後由 1310 於 2010-2-19 17:13 編輯

27# tabby123456

NZ's economy has nothing to do with the military >< They're separate facts lol
Actually, economy has everything to do with the military.
if a country spends too much money and its resources drafting people and buying
new military weapons, then it will have less resources going into the economic sector,
and vice versa. if NZ's economy has nothing to do with the armed forces,
it can only mean that NZ has no military development whatsoever. I was trying
to apply the economic term "guns and butter" to NZ's situation. as you said, NZ
directs its resources to its economic growth and development, and its public services,
such as building new roads, etc., so it may not be as militarily strong for this precise reason.
But I do get what you are saying.

Oh yes, and they spend ALOT of money on welfare given to those unemployed.
what is the unemployment rate in NZ? over 20%??
do you support the welfare system, helping people who are going through a
financial hardship? or are you against the system because it "breeds lazy people",
the fact that you dont have to work but can still get financial help from the government?
回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2010-2-19 17:37:41 | 顯示全部樓層
28# 1310

Yeah umm... you lost me after the first sentence...

Im against it. Most of us work to feed ourselves, the more we earn, the more we have to pay (taxes) which then, ends up in the hands of those unemployed. And majority of those unemployed dont even bother finding a job! With this "benefit" why should people even bother working? why not just be unemployed and receive money from the government?
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2010-2-21 07:14:54 | 顯示全部樓層
29# tabby123456

Well, I think the Welfare system is established based on the assumptions that "people would find jobs if there were jobs available in the market" and that "people will only be on the Welfare temporarily."
it is not based on the assumption that people are inherently lazy. The system is there to help people go through tough financial situations in their lives. I am not a big supporter of such system, but I think it is necessary for any civil society that cares about its citizens to have such an humanitarian system.

Besides, the subsidies you receive from governmental programs like the Welfare are meager; they barely cover living expenses.

Work is probably a major part in every adult's life. People seek their life purpose and satisfaction in the jobs they do. Working can be rewarding sometimes. Without working, what else would you do with your life?      

most of us are fortunate enough to have the financial support to go to college and acquire life-long skills and knowledge, and be able to find stable jobs once graduate from college. those less fortunate, not having a chance to go to college, are stuck with low-paying jobs. when facing a economic slump, they are the ones first to lose their jobs and most impacted by it. without government intervention and financial relief, how would they live?

I believe in caring for our fellow human beings. but this is not to say we should breed lazy people by installing financial support systems that don't help improving their situations. Instead, I think we should promote universal college-level education among all. since unskilled jobs are valued less and less in a world of technology advances.
回復

使用道具 舉報

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|信箱|愛女生BBS|隱私權條款|2GIRL女子拉拉學園

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 15:02 , Processed in 0.131264 second(s), 17 queries .