2GIRL女子拉拉學園

找回密碼
 註冊
搜索
查看: 1227|回復: 5

[日記] Everybody gets old, but not everyone grows up!

[複製鏈接]

參加活動: 0

組織活動: 0

發表於 2016-7-3 18:12:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

July 3, 2016

It's really not easy to tell the things about ur true feelings, long stories ...... especially to a person u never knew her before.
Very jealous the people with good talking who can talk to anybody with any kinds of topics, wooooow!

Friends tell me that we can say anything we want for fun in internet!
Maybe they are right, just for fun why not?
But in my age now, I prefer treating friends in the real ways.

Have too much nagative emotions today ......  

最近評價的會員

發表於 2016-7-4 22:13:11 | 顯示全部樓層
We all age constantly, I guess being young inside occasionally and being young outside always is the ultimate 'best physical and mental state'.

Francis Bacon had said: "Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read."  

So, things and others getting old is not bad after all?

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2016-7-10 18:10:54 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:發表文章或日誌時,強烈建議 不要留下電話或個人隱私的資料,避免被有心人竊取喔!
YSXQ 發表於 2016-7-4 22:13
We all age constantly, I guess being young inside occasionally and being young outside always is the ...

being young inside occasionally and being young outside always is the ultimate 'best physical and mental state'

I can't agree with you more!  

Keep young inside as possible as we could!
Sometimes change another way to see the same thing, then we probably may have a different point of view.  

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2016-7-10 18:32:51 | 顯示全部樓層

July 10, 2016

Had a great dinner party with customers who came from Hungary on Thursday night!
Good foods, beers, with couple of friends in the typhoon night, hee hee ...... it's really a specially experiences to both of us!  
Hope next time I can have a chance to visit them in Hungary!  

In addition, it's unbelievable that they are only 25 and 27 years old, and also jealous them so much that they had visit so many countries during these years!
Guess this is called "different culture" between Western and Eastern!

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2016-7-16 23:31:44 | 顯示全部樓層
Well, it's never late to live your dream, no matter where you are now on the age spectrum.

Just like them, you can visit all countries you'd like to visit from tomorrow, of course, you have attachments, commitments, family, parents ...etc, but after all, what's STOPPING you from full self actualisation, is YOURSELF.

It's always fantasic to enjoy good foods/accompany with friends, both new and old, especially on a rainy day.

回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2016-7-17 02:08:46 | 顯示全部樓層
Hey, you know, age is just a number. There's nothing wrong with achieving your dreams and have fun at any age. I'm in my mid 30's and I still act and feel like a kid. Of course my intelligence and experience in life did grow through time, so I have no problem behaving myself in different kind of situation.
Anyway, I point is, I have a feeling that you're still quite young. Have fun! Laugh, cry, go crazy, achieving your goals, make mistakes... all and all, don't be too hard on yourself, ok?

回復

使用道具 舉報

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|信箱|愛女生BBS|隱私權條款|2GIRL女子拉拉學園

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:12 , Processed in 0.138490 second(s), 23 queries .