[複製鏈接]

參加活動: 0

組織活動: 0

樓主| 發表於 2015-7-19 12:51:17 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:2GIRL定期清除90天以上的短消息,重要資料請記得複製到自己的電腦喔
嚕啦咧 發表於 2015-7-16 15:29
Playing badminton in a church?
Wow, that sounds interesting!
Most people in Taiwan are asked to be ...

Thank you for you tell me but I don't sure your mean Which is the wrong or better???

How did your clean?
After slept was gread?

回復

使用道具 舉報

樓主| 發表於 2015-7-19 13:03:03 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:發表文章或日誌時,強烈建議 不要留下電話或個人隱私的資料,避免被有心人竊取喔!
蕾夢^^ 發表於 2015-7-16 22:25
i am a student!
i do not have job!
i am looking for job now

Which kind are your like for job?Did you have good weekend?

I went to outlet this weekend many people at there
But I just watched
回復

使用道具 舉報

發表於 2021-2-22 00:29:26 來自手機 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:2GIRL定期清除90天以上的短消息,重要資料請記得複製到自己的電腦喔
本帖最後由 竹蜻蜓2013 於 2021-2-23 17:25 編輯
嚕啦咧 發表於 2015-7-9 14:23
Verbs are not that hard. The only thing you have to do is to recite.
At the same time, you have to ...

hey Memorizing is not a good way to learn English except you’re still in the stage which requires memorizing lots of basic nouns and verbs..(Taiwan’s junior high school English level)

If you’d like to try, read some English picture books which you could understand 90% without help and which interest you. When your can read 70 words in a minute(us students need to be able to read 90 words in a minute at the beginning of third grade), try longer picture books(this one is tricky because most of them rather too hard or too easy, until now I just know some of scholarstic branch book is good for connecting the gap between picture books and chapter books). That’ll improve both your reading fluency and the ability to use basic english words. It also extend your vocab little by little(that way you learn a new word in context, which is hard to learn from dictionary), which gives you good foundation for learning new words from what you’ve learned. 讀讀學習英語的方法與策略這本和英文的幼稚園閱讀教學文章,你會更清楚是怎麼回事。Reread a book is also important. You can find lots of stuff online about this.

You don’t have to be perfect in grammar but you need to make others understand what you mean more easily. That’s what the grammar is for.

When you don’t have enough vocabulary it’s hard to express yourself. And simple dialogue won’t help, because most of ppl won’t explain what you should already learned from book, dictionary and family communication.. No one is gonna be your human dictionary except your mom.. (apparently she can’t help, that’s why you’re here) And that’s why reading is important.(though songs and videos with chinese subtitles also help, if you wanna learn more from them, that requires some vocabs from readings too)  In my opinion.,
finding friends have enthusiasm on the same topic will be better than chatting group

If you keep doing, I’m sure you're gonna be better :D
回復

使用道具 舉報

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|信箱|愛女生BBS|隱私權條款|2GIRL女子拉拉學園

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 09:34 , Processed in 0.117010 second(s), 17 queries .