註冊
搜索
查看: 490|回復: 4

7/2 "Our Marriages – Lesbians Marry Gay Men": screening + Q&A

[複製鏈接]

參加活動: 1

組織活動: 0

發表於 2014-6-29 23:56:16 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
網站小提醒:發表文章或日誌時,強烈建議 不要留下電話或個人隱私的資料,避免被有心人竊取喔!
本帖最後由 swib 於 2014-6-29 11:00 編輯

Wed July 2, 2014, 3:00-5:00PM
NYU LGBTQ Student Center, inside the Kimmel Center for University Life
60 Washington Sq. South, Suite 602, NYC
FREE, but please be prepared to show photo I.D.

After screening Q & A will be held with Filmmakers He Xiaopei (何小培) and Yuan Yuan from Pink Space Research Centre (粉色空間性文化發展中心), Beijing

Film Description:
Contract marriage is largely practiced by lesbians and gay men in today’s China, for the purpose of alleviating social and family pressures - the pressures of conforming to traditional family structure, practices, and expectations. They negotiate the terms and conditions of marriage and perform weddings once they reach an agreement. Our Marriage is an exploration of the lives of four lesbians who decided to marry gay men in order to secretly pursue their relationships with their girlfriends, while at the same time fulfilling their family’s deep-seated desire that their daughter get married and form a family with her husband.
How do contract marriages work, how do people negotiate the terms of marriage and how do they live lives as lesbians in contemporary Chinese culture? These are the questions raised in the film, as the filmmakers followed four lesbians for two years in a North East city of China, watched their weddings with gay men, witnessed lives as lesbians and filial daughters.

This event is co-sponsored by Q-WAVE and the Institute of Tongzhi Studies.

本帖子中包含更多資源

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x

點評

I can't make it myself. So this is just to share the information.  發表於 2014-6-30 21:12
I have to work during that time. :(  發表於 2014-6-30 02:39
You can post the event here https://www.2girl.net/plugin.php?id=dpw_activity:activity  發表於 2014-6-30 02:39

參加活動: 1

組織活動: 0

樓主| 發表於 2014-6-30 01:25:15 | 顯示全部樓層
網站小提醒:2GIRL定期清除90天以上的短消息,重要資料請記得複製到自己的電腦喔
形式婚姻在中國是一個相當具在地特色的現象,根據報導,在強大的結婚壓力下,中國的同性戀族群,以年齡為界,六十後大多步入異性婚姻,七十後、八十後則發展出形式婚姻和四人婚姻,形式婚姻在中國的規模之大,由中國形式婚姻網註冊會員達三十多萬這件事實當中可見一斑。張北川教授認為這是身處變革時代的同性戀者對保守文化的無奈抗爭,具有相當程度的積極意義。

這次來訪的北京粉色空間性文化發展中心在中國也是一個相當具有特色的組織,同樣是關懷性少數族群,粉色空間的工作不侷限在同志社群,而是更全面地為各種性受壓迫者創造享受性愉悅、爭取性權利的條件與空間,他們是最早關注中國同妻(男同性戀者的妻子)社群的民間組織之一,2009年在山東召開中國首屆同妻會,有來自山東、遼寧、南京、陝西、江蘇、河南等地的還在婚姻關係中以及已經離婚的同妻參與,之後促成了中國同妻家園網站與論壇在2011年的成立。

在紐約的朋友7月2日下午若有時間,相當推薦大家去參加這個影片放映與座談,親身瞭解粉色空間在中國的工作內容。

回復

使用道具 舉報

小黑屋|手機版|Archiver|信箱|愛女生BBS|隱私權條款|2GIRL女子拉拉學園

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 21:48 , Processed in 0.140272 second(s), 25 queries .