Greg 發表於 2009-6-13 08:13:44

Haruka & Michiru vs last friend (Prisoner of Love)

after all these years, I still could not compare any greatest GL lovers than these two, Haruka & Michiru!

1bV7BaR5854&feature=related

阿超 發表於 2009-6-13 11:18:50

Sailormoon 阿...

= = 當初撥的時候我小時後還拒看...

後來才知道有她們兩個我想找來看

結果..好難找阿..

還有竟然用last friend的prisoner of love

="=現在聽到這首歌都會 鬱卒一下(嘆

Greg 發表於 2009-6-13 11:44:50

that person who made this video must be a collector!you could tell these are the bestscenes of sailormoon! talking about it, i better go and watch it again!

2# 阿超

小熊餅乾 發表於 2009-8-1 06:55:32

本帖最後由 小熊餅乾 於 2009-8-1 06:56 編輯

wow thanks for sharing !!!
i've been finding this for so long @@

小時候看美少女戰士還傻傻的不知道春瑤是男是女
長大成為拉子後的某一天突然頓悟==
上youtube卻又不知從何找起
能看到這段剪接真是太棒了XDD

配上prisoner of love相當有感覺
話說last friends跟sailormoon兩對的共通點一定不是什麼巧合阿..

Greg 發表於 2010-1-5 13:50:13

4# 小熊餅乾

sorry for responding so late, I had not checked 2girl for awhile.if you read the sailormoon manga, it did not say clearly that Haruka is a "female".   I wonder why. "gender confusioin"?

cosmos 發表於 2010-6-5 02:37:52

本帖最後由 cosmos 於 2010-6-5 02:43 編輯

(this seems to be an old post, but since I am a SailorMoon fans, I am interested in replying it)

I think the manga said Haruka is both male and female. In anime, she is a female.

I like them in manga version more than anime. Coz I think in anime, they have attitude problem, kinda mean to Usagi.
In manga they are less dull.Yet, their henshin music are my favorite.

Did you read fans art manga about Haruka and Michiru?
I saw one, about Michiru is a mermaid. I think that's a very pretty idea. Her hair is very matching to be mermaid.

p.s. Before I saw your post, I also, make a post about SailorMoon, feel free to discuss it.

Greg 發表於 2010-9-14 21:54:50

ha, ha... i have not returnedto 2girl almost 2 years, too busy playing facebook!michiru as a mermaid, that is pretty neat!when i have a chance, i will stop by your blog and check it out.

BTW, do you have facebook?
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Haruka & Michiru vs last friend (Prisoner of Love)