lalala608 發表於 2020-6-10 01:28:20

Breath of Life

Florence + The Machine - Breath Of LifeHa ohI was looking for a breath of lifeA little touch of heavenly lightBut all the choirs in my head sang noTo get a dream of life againA little of vision of the start and the endBut all the choirs in my head sang noBut I only needed one more touchAnother taste of heavenly rushAnd I believe, I believe it soAnd I only needed one more touchAnother taste of devouring rushAnd I believe, I believe it soWhose side am I on, whose side am I?Whose side am I on, whose side am I?And the fever began to spreadFrom my heart down to my legsBut the room was so quiet ohAnd although I wasn't losing my mindIt was a chorus so sublimeBut the room is too quiet (oh, the fever)I was looking for a breath of life,A little touch of heavenly lightBut all the choirs in my head sang no (Ibelieve it)To get a dream of life againA little vision of the start and the endBut all the choirs in my head sang noHa ohHa ohIt's a harder wayAnd it's come to claim herAnd I always sayWe should be togetherI can see below'Cause there's something in hereAnd if you are goneI will not belong hereAnd I started to hear it againBut this time it wasn't the endAnd the room was so quiet, ohAnd my heart is a hollow plainFor the devil to dance againAnd the room was too quiet, ohI was looking for a breath of lifeA little touch of heavenly lightBut all the choirs in my head sang no https://youtu.be/d58VJ-sC1uY
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Breath of Life