lalala608 發表於 2020-6-10 01:27:16

twenty one pilots: Heathens

twenty one pilots:HeathensAll my friends are heathens, take it slowWait for them to ask you who you knowPlease don't make any sudden movesYou don't know the half of the abuseAll my friends are heathens, take it slowWait for them to ask you who you knowPlease don't make any sudden movesYou don't know the half of the abuseWelcome to the room of peopleWho have rooms of people that they lovedone dayDocked awayJust because we check the guns at the doorDoesn't mean our brains will change fromhand grenadesYou're lovin' on the psychopath sittingnext to youYou're lovin' on the murderer sitting nextto youYou'll think, "How'd I get here,sitting next to you?"But after all I've said, please don'tforgetAll my friends are heathens, take it slowWait for them to ask you who you knowPlease don't make any sudden movesYou don't know the half of the abuseWe don't deal with outsiders very wellThey say newcomers have a certain smellYeah, trust issues, not to mentionThey say they can smell your intentionsYou're lovin' on the freakshow sitting nextto youYou'll have some weird people sitting nextto youYou'll think "How did I get here,sitting next to you?"But after all I've said, please don'tforget(Watch it, watch it)All my friends are heathens, take it slowWait for them to ask you who you knowPlease don't make any sudden movesYou don't know the half of the abuseAll my friends are heathens, take it slow(Watch it)Wait for them to ask you who you know(Watch it)All my friends are heathens, take it slow(Watch it)Wait for them to ask you who you know(Watch it)Why'd you come, you knew you should havestayed(It's blasphemy)I tried to warn you just to stay awayAnd now they're outside ready to bustIt looks like you might be one of us https://youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: twenty one pilots: Heathens