4744banana 發表於 2014-7-13 23:26:48

please understand me.

First, i'm so sorry. because i'm gonna write in English.
i'm korean. and i can't speak any Taiwanese. please understand well.
Hi~ i'm jei. nice to meet you guys. xD
why did i join to 2GIRL now. I go to Taiwan on 2, August.
because i have a summer holiday. and i hope to know Taiwan's lesbian culture.
i've seen article. 'Taiwanese is open mind to LGBT'. and ' Taiwanese lesbian wedding at temple'
it was a bit shocked also interested.:)
so i decided. 'i go to Taiwan this summer!' Hahaha
But i can't speak any taiwanese.
so i searching google 'lesbian in Taipei','LGBT information in Taipei' like this.

anyway!
i got club TABOO's information using the google. and saw 2GIRL's link on TABOO's website.
and i translated using google while 2 hours. T_T
it was hard to me...
finally, i was join it now!

i wanna make good taiwanese friends. also hope to know lesbian place can go to alone.(because i go to alone)
ah! please tell me near the Ximen or Taipei main station.
if you wanna talk to me, please write your LINE ID or E-mail or Kakao talk!
DO NOT SEND ME A MESSAGE. I WON'T CHECK THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CHECK MESSAGE BOX.
thank you!
now korea is at 12:14am.
good night, sleep well guys..

Xuann 發表於 2014-8-9 03:00:41

I hope u can have a good time in Taiwan.[:face37:]

bemyself521 發表於 2014-8-9 08:10:28

hi,my english writing is not well,there will be so many grammar fault,but i'm sure u can understand me:)

nice to meet you,and i'm surprised about that you want to know Taiwan's lesbian culture,because i think Korean may have many lesbian,or you just want to meet more foreign lesbian:)

here is my line id :nexteinstein

i live in New Taipei City,but my high school is nearthe Ximen and Taipei main station,oops,i forget to tell you that i'm only 17 years ,and this year i will not have much time surf the net or do other things :P

i'm curious that did Korean student study so hard too?or only Taiwan student are so miserable?

i'm not a talktive person,so i don't know what else i can type to you.....

but i'm sincere to make friend with you:)

csyb1027 發表於 2015-5-27 23:39:50

本帖最後由 csyb1027 於 2015-5-28 13:13 編輯

I wish u still here:0 I went to Korea 2 time be4, I really like there actually. I'm a student who is studying in Switzerland. I met few Korean frd here. I'm planning to go to Korean these two months. It will be glad to know u first:) btw really interested in Korean lesbian. I have never seen here!
If u don't mind can add my Facebook. Caresse Chan (jessica_szeyuen@hotmail.com) fb email:))
I wish it won't be too late lol

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: please understand me.