飛兒 發表於 2013-9-5 04:02:15

(This is not any single declaration , just I don't wanna choose discussion or question ...)

I just feel so lonely for lont time,
everyday nobody talk to me or call me, that it'sso sad that today I have a 5-10 min conversation witha human being
that's when I have to see a doctor, and in the long day, finally a human being have conversation with me...

so as I really feel like to feel the warm to connect with people, I go on chatroom
but I don't know people in the chat room seems to be a little bit far from what I m looking for.

an IDfrom USAchat with me, and we exchange pictures, then I feel not happy because her picture is so hard to recognize where is the nose? where is her eyes?

but how dare she laughed at me she said my pictures looks scary ,so mean

= =althought later when I ask her again , is that scary, becauser nobody ever said my picture scary or in person I looks scary,
I think it's really rude and unpolite to said others look scary
she told me she is just kidding, but
I just feel so bad what she said.

Is there anyone we can sincerely chat and get to know each other??????
I really want good friends.

專屬幸運草 發表於 2013-9-5 20:13:39

Sorry~安的英文很破!妳寫的看不是很懂~不過如果妳肯改成中文,相信會有很多人陪妳聊天!妳就不會感到孤獨囉!

crmpo 發表於 2013-9-6 23:16:41

英文沒有很好+1
My English is not good but we can chat with you.
So you don't feel lonely.

jorkpooh 發表於 2013-10-11 21:53:03

Hello, nice meet you.
I think this girl wasn't just looking for a good friend. Maybe she just look for a beautiful girl.
I think you don't have to care about what she said too much. I think I'm very kind.
we can chat each other if you want. And wish you have a good day.
My english is not good enough, so we can chat with chinese. ^^

mintseal 發表於 2013-10-19 20:58:30

Hey, never mind of the stupid kidding.I think she wanted to show her humor only..., but it's not a good way for a new guy.
Don't feel lonely, I believe you will find a person who can talk everything each other.
If you don't mind, we can talk in English...(Truely say, my English is not so good enough, haha!)
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: ...........