61059 發表於 2013-1-14 18:53:33

.Jodie Foster's Emotional Speech at Golden Globe Awards 2013 .

yqpjQ1z-Vqo
During her acceptance speech for the "Cecil B. DeMille" award at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards, superstar Jodie Foster reveals something that she has "never really been able to air in public."

It seems that Jodie Foster Addresses her sexuality at the Golden Globes

While accepting the Cecil B. DeMille award at the show, she feigned as if she was going to make a public disclosure about her personal life. But then...
"While I'm here being all confessional, I just have the sudden urge to say something I've never been able to say in public. A declaration that I'm a little nervous about. Not quite as nervous as my publicist, huh, Jennifer? But uh, you know, I'm just going to put it out there. Loud and proud. I'm going to need your support. I am — single," she began. "I'm kidding."
She address the issue a bit more directly, however. "I already did my coming out about a thousand years ago, back in the stone age. In those very quaint days when a fragile young girl would open up to trusted friends, and family, coworkers and then gradually, proudly, to everyone who knew her. To everyone she actually met. But now, apparently I'm told, that every celebrity is expected to honor the details of their private life with a press conference, a fragrance and a primetime reality show. You guys might be surprised, but I'm not Honey Boo Boo child."
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: .Jodie Foster's Emotional Speech at Golden Globe Awards 2013 .