wonder 發表於 2011-9-3 15:31:45

Candy Bar Girls

anyone ?
剛剛偶而在The Real L Word FB上看到人家寫的
才剛找到不確定好不好看
分享給有需要的人自行尋找囉
晚點看完有時間再上來分享心得

catwoman 發表於 2012-4-10 00:26:12

we just finished watching season 2... some of the girls on the show are not so nice - but its addictive to watch... anyway seems would be fun to have all friends as only les....

wonder 發表於 2012-4-11 00:53:41

回復 catwoman 的帖子

This is awhile ago. I didn't finish season 1 I think. or maybe a little bit to season 2. Though it looks real, it's no compare to The L Word still. And it's not like The Real L word with many err..love scences. LOL.

catwoman 發表於 2012-4-11 03:05:41

回復 wonder 的帖子

hehe - now that ive finished watching not sure what to watch next - nothing on these days - we watched glee before as well but next seasons are only ok - .... if you find dome good ones to watch share ; )

wonder 發表於 2012-4-12 22:03:52

回復 catwoman 的帖子

lip service season 2 is something I"m looking forward now..

catwoman 發表於 2012-4-13 23:33:13

回復 wonder 的帖子

We saw a few of lip service from u tube - its ok, but L word so much better - : (
the girls on lip service - some to me seem not very gay (or maybe dont act gay as well??)

anyway share with me if you know any good movies - and I can share with you if you want too...

wish there was more - - - - ; )

wonder 發表於 2012-4-14 16:25:52

回復 catwoman 的帖子

Nothing beats T LWord so far, it’s just too pretty a story to be true. XD Lip service .. atleast the accent is amusing and there is really not much these days exceptthat. Have you tried TheReal L Word ? watchable. Share please!! Here’s what I waswatching a short while ago, from youtube “biliblove” “ gagirlsguide” And here’s what I puttogether awhile agohttp://www.2girl.net/thread-103543-3-1.html And this is the 3rdtime I was trying to reply this msg, just can’t seem to get it right the firsttwo times @@
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Candy Bar Girls