Greg 發表於 2011-6-1 22:01:38

回復 54damao 的帖子

it needs alot of time, "money", patients and "trusts". if you cannot accomplish either one of them, LDR (long distance romance) will not work out.

Greg 發表於 2011-6-1 22:04:22

回復 willbefine 的帖子

yes, phone bill is one of the problem.i used to order all those pre-paid phone card and discovered it is much cheaper my wife (from Taiwan) called me.I even tried Gmail phone but it not that cheap either (it is free if you call local or Canada).

Greg 發表於 2011-6-1 22:07:03

回復 Gosdor 的帖子

Money is the big problem.for LDR you need to have a very stable job (of course), if not, you could not afford all those bills you have to pay. (travel, phone, hotel, etc).

willbefine 發表於 2011-6-3 19:55:50

回復 Greg 的帖子

Gmail...I haven't tried it before..We would like to try viber via iphone but the problem is the 3G connection. We haven't it yet. If it worked our, I would let you know.

蛻變 發表於 2011-6-3 21:13:01

有一段感情是 遠距
但也就是 見過面後 再相處上 發現 她不是我要的人
就斷了
但 ~ 只是我單方面 斷
因為 對方 現在 還深愛著我 我很清楚
4年多嚕
很委曲她這樣 愛著我
但 ...我自己 真的沒辦法 去接受 一個
我自己 沒喜歡的人 去相處

所以 一直到現在 都對她很抱歉

希望 她早點 把我給放下
去愛個 近一點的人
找一個 愛她 比愛她自己較多的人

Greg 發表於 2011-6-3 23:23:59

回復 willbefine 的帖子

iphone?are you using AT&T?are you calling from USA or other countries?USA does not have a good (cheap) long distance program (i mean phone company A&T).right now i still stuck w/phone card, which the reception is awful!(sometime i heard other people talking (they spoke in indian) at the same time, my goodness)

willbefine 發表於 2011-6-5 16:27:58

回復 Greg 的帖子

No. I'm in Taiwan. The package here is reasonable compared any packages in the U.S. As for my girl friend, the 3G package in the country she is staying now is just ok. The reason why we choose this is that it costs me 10NT/min to call her and it costs her 10-20NT/min to call me. In addition, it takes her much longer than you expect to have internet. It sounds ridiculous but it is true. Besides, we can use facetime via Wi-Fi sometimes.

Greg 發表於 2011-6-6 22:18:14

本帖最後由 Greg 於 2011-6-6 22:20 編輯

回復 willbefine 的帖子
i never heard of factime, maybe i should check it out.I am curious, will your gf stay in that country permanently or it is temporary?sometime, phone is not enough, you need to visit her once a while.you know what i mean?

willbefine 發表於 2011-6-12 09:46:23

回復 Greg 的帖子

Yes..Of course. I totally understand what you meant. There are many problems that we have to overcome first, such as jobs, working experience and finical problems . That's why we are still in the different countries. We are still working on it. Sure, I have visited her many times in the past. Now, she is working in a country which it isn't easy to have the tourist visa for me. I, we have to sacrifice a lot....Sigh...
頁: 1 [2]
查看完整版本: 有沒有人的伴是跟自己不同國籍的??