hidokou 發表於 2010-7-22 22:43:06

MV感人就算了 聲音還這麼好聽

本帖最後由 hidokou 於 2010-7-22 23:11 編輯

I Want To Hold Your Hand - T.V. Carpio
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBxAdoTOnuM&amp;hl=zh_TW&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBxAdoTOnuM&amp;hl=zh_TW&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something                                          噢,我有話想對你說
I think you'll understand                                                   我想你一定能明白
When I'll say that something                                              當我說出那些話的時候
I want to hold your hand                                                    我想牽你的手
I want to hold your hand                                                    我想牽你的手

Oh please, say to me                                                         噢,求求你,對我說
You'll let me be your man                                                你會讓我成為你的男人
And please, say to me                                                      求求你,對我說
You'll let me hold your hand                                             你會讓我牽你的手            
Now let me hold your hand                                             現在,讓我牽你的手                              

*And when I touch you I feel happy inside                     當我觸摸到你,心裡快樂無比
It's such a feeling that my love, I can't hide                        吾愛,那是種無法掩飾的感覺
I can't hide, I can't hide                                                       我無法隱藏起來

Yeah, you've got that something                                        你已聽到我說的話
I think you'll understand                                                   我想你能夠明白                                    
When I'll feel that something                                              當我感覺到不一樣

Across The Universe (愛是唯一)的一小段
心理的莫名感受還消不去
很好聽齁~

nsaids 發表於 2010-7-27 22:53:53

我比較喜歡The Beatles的原唱耶...搖滾風才帶勁兒嘛~
Across the Universe也是他們歌喔~
MKHFUKZ-IXE&feature=related
I want to hold your hand
Rj-4t9drUlM
Across the Universe
頁: [1]
查看完整版本: MV感人就算了 聲音還這麼好聽